This weeks Listography over at Kate's place has really taken me back in time and was fun as I remembered everyone of my famous crushes from back in the day.
1) First up is Nick Kamen in 1986. God, I really fancied the pants of him and would go to the cinema just to watch him peel those Levi's off in the laundrette. I had a huge poster of him on my bedroom wall (as you can see in the photo below) and yes, I did kiss it once or twice!
2) Matt Dillon. The first time I saw Matt Dillon was in 1983 in the movie Liars Moon. It was love at first sight. I really had the hots for him and the movie is one of my favourite ever 80's movies.
3) Rob Lowe. The first time I spotted Rob Lowe was in the movie 'Outsiders'. I had read the book before I watched the film and I remember thinking "phwoar, my mind didn't imagine the characters to be that fit!". After Outsiders I loved him in 'St Elmo's fire' and 'About last night'...Fabulous eighties films.
4) Kevin Bacon. C'mon who didn't fancy Kevin Bacon in the original 'Footloose'? Look at those sexy jeans pulled right up to his arm pits! He was fit though wasn't he.
5) Last up we have Jason Orange. He is still pretty fit nowadays but first time around I was crazy for him and my heart would race every time I saw him on the telly. I really had a massive crush on him.
Linking up to Listography over at Kate Takes 5