Sunday, 6 November 2011

Listography - Top 5 famous people I used to fancy

This weeks Listography over at Kate's place has really taken me back in time and was fun as I remembered everyone of my famous crushes from back in the day. 

1) First up is Nick Kamen in 1986. God, I really fancied the pants of him and would go to the cinema just to watch him peel those Levi's off in the laundrette. I had a huge poster of him on my bedroom wall (as you can see in the photo below) and yes, I did kiss it once or twice! 



2) Matt Dillon. The first time I saw Matt Dillon was in 1983 in the movie Liars Moon. It was love at first sight. I really had the hots for him and the movie is one of my favourite ever 80's movies. 



3) Rob Lowe. The first time I spotted Rob Lowe was in the movie 'Outsiders'. I had read the book before I watched the film and I remember thinking "phwoar, my mind didn't  imagine the characters to be that fit!". After Outsiders I loved him in 'St Elmo's fire' and 'About last night'...Fabulous eighties films.



4) Kevin Bacon. C'mon who didn't fancy Kevin Bacon in the original 'Footloose'? Look at those sexy jeans pulled right up to his arm pits! He was fit though wasn't he.


5) Last up we have Jason Orange. He is still pretty fit nowadays but first time around I was crazy for him and my heart would race every time I saw him on the telly. I really had a massive crush on him.


Linking up to Listography over at Kate Takes 5

14 comments:

  1. *snigger* Kevin Bacon's jeans maybe pulled up to highlight his *ahem* manhood!? So many bratpackers making these lists, I loved Matt Dillon in The Outsiders and think he has matured rather nicely and could make a current list x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Kevin Bacon in Footloose! I remember the Levi's ad...he was a sexy guy!! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the lovely bratpackers. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much do I love your first picture?! Fabulous! And Nick Kamen. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on all of them....until the 'orange' but I'm a barlow girl! Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh good choices, especially Bick Kamen. I used to drool over that advert.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, that first guy is a hotness I hadn't seen before - thanks for introducing me to him! And that pic is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt Dillon and Rob Lowe? Yum, two great choices there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid the only one I recognize on this list is Rob Lowe because of Tommy Boy.. Great movie.

    Now let's see a more current Top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought Jason Orange would be the popular one when I first saw him in a mag - and he had the coolest name

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Mama Syder! How high are Kevin Bacon's jeans? You look so cool in that top photo!

    Anne @ Domesblissity xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My site has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely
    appreciate it.
    Review my web-site - how to get your ex back

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...