I've been tagged by the lovely Liska over at New Mum Online. The meme was originally created by Kate on Thin Ice and is just a bit of fun. I'm a fan of the TV show but the meme is suitable for those who aren't too.
The Mission:1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to my original blog post and tell me you have done the questions and answers.
The questions are OK for those who watch the television programme and those that don’t.
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Answer: Sick, puke, vomit - Whatever you want to call it, just a whiff of it and I gag...Yuk!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
Answer: I'm quite resourceful and have a knack of being able to stretch a dinner to fill ten bellies rather than just four if I need to.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Answer: By talking non stop about Papa, the kids and my five Brothers.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Answer: Jellied eels - I come from an Eastend family and back in the day at weddings they would serve jellied eels, at one of these weddings my Great Aunt Pink persuaded me to eat some and was highly offended that I didn't enjoy them, bless her. I've never touched them since.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
Answer: Coffee - I'm a nightmare in the morning before I've had my coffee.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Answer: I did lots of semi daring things in my younger days abseiled, slept in a cold cave all night, built river rafts, climbed mountains, caving, walked 20 odd miles from Romford to Southend and lots more outdoor pursuits stuff but I'd say the most daring for me was standing on the glass panel at the top of the CN tower in Toronto - I'm terrified of heights so this was a biggy for me. Also I slept in a haunted church all night and I swear blind I heard footsteps on the balcony. It still gives me the heeby jeebys now when I think about it.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
Answer: Papa and the kids.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Answer: Without a doubt it would be Bear Grylls.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Answer: Hot bath, a roast dinner and Champagne.
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. (For the uninitiated, stars play a big party in the television programme)
Answer: Liska has a lovely blog, I enjoy her style of writing and she always has lots of fab photo's. I love that she uses a sling and she looks like a really happy Mum.