Wednesday, 2 November 2011

The Gallery - The Letter T

This week Gallery prompt was quite a challenge. Hmm, the letter T...What photo could I use? Maybe the Tree house, the Tyre Swing, a Tea Cup or a Teapot? I was a bit lost as what to display and then I remembered a photo I took of my Granddaughter during the half term in my back garden. 

Yes, my letter T is 'Thought'. 

My Granddaughter has a real expression of thought on her face....

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversations?' ~ Lewis Carroll
 
Linking up to The Gallery 

11 comments:

  1. That's a great picture. I thought it was going to be T for toadstool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tribute to Alice - your grand daughter pulls her off very well. Great quote from the book too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is brilliant, such a great thoughtful pose and a super quote xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shot and what a lovely little Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo, I wonder what's going on in her mind? Lovely take on the topic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Alice! She does look deep in though too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a cracking photo. It's these sorts of pictures you look back on in years to come and see the beginnings of the sort of adults they will become. Just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo! Her expression says it all, confident, thoughtful with a hint of "yeah, whatever!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice was my favourite book as a little girl and I still love its surrealism today - your Alice looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this! A gem of a photograph and a great use of 'T'!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...