Wednesday, 30 November 2011

The Gallery - Kitchen


To be honest I don't particularly like my kitchen...its really small and has nasty blue units that I cant stand. I have a 'thing' for Kitchenalia and all things retro so Ive tried to make the best of what we have by mixing the old in with the new. It works for now until we change the units.

Papa does most of the cooking in our house. Its not that I cant cook, I can its just I find it quite a chore and Papa enjoys it so its just a role he has slipped into. I love the kitchen though for creating Christmas treats and during the summer when organising BBQ's. I like to bake cakes, cookies and pickle and spice over the Christmas period...Its such an exciting time and the aroma of Christmas is simply divine.


And I love the kitchen for baking with the kids. They get so much from being in the kitchen and they love to bake me lovely things...Yummy!


So what do you love about your kitchen?

Linking up to The Gallery

12 comments:

  1. But your kitchen looks lovely! You should see mine, it is a Bavarian Wood kitchen and I think even if you wanted to get rid of it, no amount of bulldozing would destroy it! Cosy in the winter though! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitchen is still work in progress at the moment. We have new units, but still have the bare plaster walls. Can't wait to get it finished, but for now, one thing I do love about it is my Doris Day calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a retro kitchen, all bits and bobs, gingham and a dash of kitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh i so love your style and your candy pink walls. who could not be happy baking and pickling in a kitchen like that x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely from the photo and I love retro stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make your kitchen look fabulous, what you see is certainly not what I can see, it's gorgeous and so you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitchen does look really lovely and homely! I love baking in my kitchen too. Are those Tom and Jerry fairy cakes? We used to make them all the time for my Gran.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same situation with hubby enjoying the cooking. I love all your retro bits and pieces, I don't know how you find them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics of you and your gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kitchen looks really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great explanation, thanks for the posting!
    Kitchen Equipment

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...