Thursday, 24 November 2011

Ellos Review

When www.ellos.co.uk asked if I'd like to pick something from their website I was really pleased because I have been looking out for a new winter outfit and have been surfing various websites for a smart/casual dress to wear with leggings.

As I am now a plus size I struggle to find clothes that are comfy and that cover me completely, not showing my lumps and bumps. So I spent about half an hour looking through the ELLOS website and spotted a few dresses I liked the look of. I clicked on the dress pictured below, instantly liking it I ordered it. 

When it arrived I was really happy to discover that it is just as nice as it looks online. You know sometimes when you order clothing online it arrives and it's a bit of a disappointment, well not with this dress.The quality is very good and it can be worn for both smart or casual. I wore it a few times while I was on my holiday last week and it was perfect for both an evening out and for the coffee shop. I like it because it feels so feminine what with its floatiness and lace.

I also ordered some leggings and I instantly fell in love when I spotted the patterned ones pictured below. They just scream Scandinavian Christmas to me. They are equally as fab in quality and go really well together with the dress.



ELLOS Floaty dress is £39 and available in Black, Grey and Plum sizes 16 - 30
ELLOS Leggings are £17

1 comment:

  1. Both, the dress and the leggins are quite nice, they look beautiful

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...