Thursday, 3 November 2011

Bempton Hanging Bird Table Review


I love my new woodland garden and I've been busy filling it with quirky, rustic decorations. I especially love stuff that encourages wildlife as secretly I'm a bit of a twitcher. I get really excited every time I see a bird pottering around my garden so I was really pleased when I was asked to review a hanging bird table from the lovely people over at www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/



I squealed with delight as I opened the box when it arrived. It is such a pretty product, very shabby chic and really well made. I love the cute lattice woodwork and the aged, vintage look to the copper roof.


As I hung it from my arbour at the bottom of the garden I eagerly filled it with bird seed. It is cleverly designed for smaller birds to feed from and stops bigger birds like pigeons, crows or magpies from eating all the seed. The bird table really is a lovely addition to the garden and the kids love it too. 
Available from www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk  priced £24.99, an ideal gift for any wildlife lover.



This product was sent to me free of charge for the purpose of this review. I received no financial reward and I always give my honest opinion.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely birds table! I want one now..chirstmas list!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is lovely, its the kind of pressie I'd be thrilled with too. I keep looking out of my kitchen window hoping to catch a robin perched on it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!!! I spotted a caravan bird box in a high street store the other day & found myself thinking of you!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is that? I love it: lucky you. *adds to Christmas list*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...