Friday, 14 October 2011

Something Pinteresting - What is Pinterest?



Have you discovered Pinterest yet? Well, if you haven't and you don't know what I'm on about its basically a massive virtual pin board where you can collect all those great bits and bobs that you spot while you are surfing the net.

So, lets just say that you have just spotted a great idea for Halloween and you want to be able to find it again easily all you do is add it to one of your pin boards that you create in pinterest by pushing the 'pin it' button (which you very simply install onto your toolbar). Then when you go to your pin boards on pinterest all those lovely ideas are there in one place all fabulously organised and tidy. You can also browse other peoples pin boards and gain lots of lush inspiration from them.



I've lost count of the amount of times I've spotted a great craft or home decor idea online, saved the link then struggled to find it again when I need it. Pinterest is the answer to my very disorganised favourites list and I love it.



9 comments:

  1. I have that same thriller style cupcake pinned - love it! Is it wrong that I went down the 'Not Pinterested' route?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love Pinterest. :D Not sure if I am following you already...will do if not. I like the idea to share 5 favourite pins..can't wait to share mine. You could do that as a linky...

    Nev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Lakota thats not wrong at all - just been over and had a read. Also discovered who I'm linked up with for the swap - Sky Blu is a lovely blog - Thanks for introducing us x

    Nev, I was considering doing it as a linky but wasn't sure how pinterested (sorry couldn't resist, lol) people would be. I'll add a linky for a few weeks and see how it goes. Thanks for the gentle push x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Pinterest addict, off to look you up on there now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mama Snyder! Glad to be your sharing buddy for Lakota's swapsies. Your blog is fab! I've yet to try Pinterest but you have sold it to me with your step by step guide, and I so agree with you re losing ideas you see and can't find again. I'll enjoy following you,
    love from Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with pinterest! I have the same emerging arm cupcake on one of my boards, was hoping to recreate at halloween. Going to look for you now, and would love to join in with the linky next time x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaand done. :D

    As I said on Twitter: a button would be sweet. :)

    Nev

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Pinterest..... I'm hooked! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone, pinterest is so addictive isn't. So many lovely ideas to look at.

    Big waves to Skyblupink - I'm looking forward to following your gorgeous blog.

    And Thanks for linking up Nev - I have now made a something pinterest-ing button, yay! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...