Saturday, 1 October 2011

Interflora Review

How thrilled do you feel when you receive the delivery of a gift to your front door? So exciting isn't it. The lovely people over at Interflora offered me £50 to spend on their website and I couldn't wait. I've been feeling a little down recently and thought a treat from Interflora is just what I need to lift my spirits.

I usually associate Interflora with next day flowers and I initially thought I'd treat myself to some of their gorgeous  roses and was interested to see that they offer a same day flower delivery if you order before 3pm, very handy for a forgotten birthday or anniversary but then I spotted that they have personalised gifts too.

I was really surprised to discover that they sell cases of personalised wine. Yes you read that correctly...A whole case of your very own personalised wine.


Receiving a knock on the door I gleefully accepted my gift from Interflora. We had some friends over and they gathered around me as I   ripped carefully opened the case of wine to see each bottle perfectly wrapped in gold tissue paper and stamped with my very own name on the front. My actually words were "Oh wow, how fab do they look!"


The case of wine makes a superb alternative to flowers and the personalised label gives the gift an extra special touch for the extra special people in your life.


*This product was sent to me free of any charge. I have received no financial reward for writing this review and I always give my honest opinion.*.

2 comments:

  1. well that's just fantastic!!! Lucky ol' you!!! Imagine getting that out at a dinner party!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your blog on this website. different experience to read this blog. i get some awesome information throw this article.personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...