Wednesday, 26 October 2011

The Gallery - Faces

I love faces. I find them fascinating...intriguing. When I was younger I would draw them and I was pretty good at it. I loved watching a face being created by the lead of my pencil. Nowadays I like to photograph them. 



Most people shy away from the lens of my camera as I try to capture their portrait. My older kids have become professionals at avoiding being captured. However, my Granddaughter is a willing subject and rarely shoos me away. 



I love to catch her wonderful expressions as she is playing, talking, laughing and even eating. Kids are so expressive facially and its just fabulous.Portraits are my favourite type of photo's.


Linking up to The Gallery over at Sticky Fingers

14 comments:

  1. She's a great subject, and so natural! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Granddaughter you have! I especially love that first photo... Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous girly she is! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful photos. I adore the first one, she looks like she's taking in the view and loving it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that the sun is shining on her face in the first photo. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful subject to photograph Mama. Apple of your eye I bet. Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is very beautiful and I really love the first picture, the light just highlighting her face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what gorgeous photos. Particularly love the forst one x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures,love the colours in them :)


    http://clairejustineoxox.blogspot.com/2011/10/galleryfaces.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a beauty and like you sya the perfect model for faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooooh a rival to the wizard LOL.....camaras at dawn missis LOL. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...