Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Create an interesting Photo Frame

Following my addiction with pinterest and feeling fully inspired after spotting lots of thrifty things that I'm keen to make I decided to create an interesting photo frame similar to the one many of you would have seen on pinterest.

I picked up this huge dated pine frame from my local charity shop for £4 which I removed the back and the glass then I lightly sanded it down and gave it a few coats of white satin.



I nailed lines of string into the back of the frame and ordered some mini pegs from ebay. I then pegged my photo's to the strings.


It was a really simple makeover and cost next to nothing...a great way to recycle an old frame and create a point of interest in your room.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Mama Syder! That's fantastic.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea for a photo frame. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...