Monday, 26 September 2011

Magpie Monday - Swans and Jelly


Today for magpie Monday I'm sharing some gorgeous retro tumblers. I think they must be 1950's/60's and I simply Love the kitsch white swans and golden rims. They were a bargain at £2 for the four.


Then as I was leaving the shop I spotted a tupperware style jelly mold. It was the vibrant, bright red colour that called to me, another bargain for £1. The kids will love jellys at christmas made in this mold. I can't wait to use it.
Linking up to Magpie Monday

4 comments:

  1. Love those swan glasses - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab glasses, I'm a big fan of retro bar stuff. I just posted on some amazing girly glasses I wish I could have bought, but they were just too pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Your magpie posts always bring back memories of my childhood!! An Auntie of mine had those exact glasses when I was a little girl!! I'd totally forgotten about them until today!!! I love them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jelly mould, I have a thing for them but unfortunately not much luck in getting the jelly out in one piece afterwards!

    Speaking of which we bought some jelly recently from Lidl, Woodruff flavour??? Tasted like medicine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...