Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Listography - My Guilty Pleasures

This weeks Listography is five of our guilty pleasures, but I actually have six...

1) Chester Bennington from Linkin Park and Jared Leto from 30 seconds to Mars

I have a real weakness for them both and it is safe to say I literally drool over them and have done for years. If I had to pick one I would really struggle but would probably pick Chester (ABOVE).

Hot or wot!


2) Tattoos - I have always love tatts, I have loads and Papa is covered in them, even all over his head. To me they are an artistic expression and I would have tons more if I could.


3) Red Shoes - I have a panic attack if I don't have a red pair of shoes in my wardrobe. To be honest I can't remember the last time I didn't have any red shoes to wear.
4) Black Russian cocktails - This is a rare treat but at birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries out come the black russians...Yum, Yum, Yum!

5) Bagels - I am soooooo greedy with bagels and when I'm dieting I cant buy them because I'm not happy with just one...I can easily demolish a whole bag full of them. It was the one thing I loved about living in London because at the bottom of my road was a bagel van with the most gorgeous homemade bagels ever...I have never tasted any others as good as theirs since.
6) Perfume - I have always said that I would rather go out with no knickers on rather than no perfume and my favourite is D&G By. Its one of those scents that make me want to eat whoever is wearing it. Strange I know but I love the smell of it...Lush!

Pop over to Kate's place and check out the other Listographys.

6 comments:

  1. Your guilty pleasures are most cool! & not embarrassing at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mama! You're so cute! What a great picture of you. I love your list. Can't say I even knew who was in Linkin Park let alone what they looked like but whatever rocks your boat! LOL I just love your red shoes. I love red shoes too but don't actually have any this year.

    Anne @ Domesblissity xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will fight you for Chester... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chester is gorgeous! And I love bagels too. I used to crave them with parma ham when I was pregnant with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome list i totally agree with all of them!! ill have jared leto if he is going free then! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I'm a bloke I am totally with you re: Chester. I have his dulcent tones rasping out of my car stereo pretty much every day. Went to see Linkin' Park at the 02 a couple of years ago. He gives us geeks hope. Married a supermodel and has four kids I believe!!@

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...