This weeks Listography is five of our guilty pleasures, but I actually have six...
1) Chester Bennington from Linkin Park and Jared Leto from 30 seconds to Mars
I have a real weakness for them both and it is safe to say I literally drool over them and have done for years. If I had to pick one I would really struggle but would probably pick Chester (ABOVE).
Hot or wot!
2) Tattoos - I have always love tatts, I have loads and Papa is covered in them, even all over his head. To me they are an artistic expression and I would have tons more if I could.
3) Red Shoes - I have a panic attack if I don't have a red pair of shoes in my wardrobe. To be honest I can't remember the last time I didn't have any red shoes to wear.
4) Black Russian cocktails - This is a rare treat but at birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries out come the black russians...Yum, Yum, Yum!
5) Bagels - I am soooooo greedy with bagels and when I'm dieting I cant buy them because I'm not happy with just one...I can easily demolish a whole bag full of them. It was the one thing I loved about living in London because at the bottom of my road was a bagel van with the most gorgeous homemade bagels ever...I have never tasted any others as good as theirs since.
6) Perfume - I have always said that I would rather go out with no knickers on rather than no perfume and my favourite is D&G By. Its one of those scents that make me want to eat whoever is wearing it. Strange I know but I love the smell of it...Lush!
Pop over to Kate's place and check out the other Listographys.