Wednesday, 10 August 2011

The Gallery - Water

I am lucky enough to live a 2 min walk from a river although I think it is more an estuary and the town has a real seaside feel to it. After living in North Devon for a year I couldn't not live coastal now. I realised how calming it is to live beside water.


At any time I feel stressed or anxious I can go for a stroll along the river. I find it therapeutic and very healing. Evening walks are lovely as the sun sets.


Warm sunny days are perfect for crabbing


And for a muddy paddle


For quiet contemplation


Or a crisp, crunchy snowy walk


We just love living beside the water.

Linking up to Sticky Fingers The Gallery

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful water photos! I can't choose a fav as they are all so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats EXACTLY what water is for me its free therapy... lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo's a great place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first pic, with the two colors of water is so beautiful!! And I love the snowin pier!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photos. Looks like the perfect place to relax on a nice summer's evening. A world away from everything else that is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky are you?! Such a stunning place to live

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics. I do miss the sea but guess the Lakes make up for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely near you. Never been crabbing but it looks fun - if a bit muddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos I too adore the sea and cant' wait to be there at every opportunity, luckily we're only 40 mins away so easily done

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew you'd have a great entry. Love every single photo. So you have the most awesome caravan EVER ---- AND you live by the sea! Please adopt me!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, stunning photos! The first two especially are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What stunning colours in some of those shots. Looks so wonderful. I absolutely love the sea and am so envious of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just beautiful Mama S. The second one is my favourite Gallery pic this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures. You wouldn't need to frame that sunset you'd just have to open the curtains! Looks like a perfect place to live!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...