Monday, 25 July 2011

Magpie Monday - Vintage sweater and groovy fablon

My first find of the week was some orginal 1970's fablon, still sealed and even has the 70's price sticker on it...73p.


I love the groovy orange and yellow pattern and it will be perfect for the kitchen area in Bertha the caravan. I picked it up from ebay for a fiver.


Then I popped along to my local charity shop and nearly fell over as I spotted an original 1960's sweater.


To say I was excited is an understatement. The red, white & blue design is so current...I absolutely love it, love it, love it! And it was only £1.50!

Pop over to Me and My Shadow for more Magpie finds.

6 comments:

  1. OMG 73p .... it cost more than that for a metre of it now .... great find for a fiver ... love the top.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous retro design of the fablon....I can just imagine it in a caravan! I LOVE the jumper...just my colours, do you post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab finds - I love both! And your garden is looking lovely too behind that sweater x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the jumper.

    And I adore the love and attention you're paying to Bertha! x

    @missielizzieb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab finds, I love that jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love LOVE that top. I love working in a charity shop, it's great fun. You can find some really amazing stuff. x
    p.s. I hope Bertha loves that fab vinyl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...