Saturday, 11 June 2011

Reasons to be cheerful

1) We have booked this years holiday (At last) - We haven't been on a family holiday for five and a half years. So much has happened and changed in our lives since our last holiday, losing Mum, Papa & I separating, getting back together, moving house and area. It has definately been a whirlwind of a few years and a holiday was last on our list of priorities. Center Parcs has always been one of our favourite places to go for a break so that is where the kids have decided they want us to go for a winter wonderland, can't wait.

2) I have dropped a dress size - I picked myself up a lovely black 50's style summer dress in a size smaller than I have been wearing and it absolutely made my week. Losing a stone certainly makes a big difference.

3) The Rain - I'm really grateful for the rain as my lawn has now turned green again. It had been so dry here down South that my grass was beginning to look dead. Now everything is thriving.






Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, grateful for the rain like me.

    Well done on the stone and a new dress, ho lovely.

    I really must get round to trying our center parcs at some point.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your weight loss and new frock - and hope you have a wonderful holiday. Enjoy looking forward to it until it comes around. I've never been to a centre parks so will be interested to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a strange spring. We've had "100 year" flooding in my town, including floating cars... my lawn has been a swamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats on dropping a dress size :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...