Friday, 3 June 2011

Reasons to be cheerful

It has been a lovely week here in the Syder House and I have lots of reasons for being cheerful... 

1) I lost 3LB at weight watchers this week which means almost a stone in three weeks so I'm thrilled...I've even bought a new vintage dress pattern from eBay ready for when I've lost another stone.



2) We have had our five year old Granddaughter staying over for the half term. We all totally adore her and really look forward to her visits and spending quality time with her.


3) While Granddaughter has been here she has learnt to ride her bike with no stabilisers...she is extremely proud of herself...Clever Girl! 


4) Papa has finished building me a beautiful new deck in the garden all ready for the weekend. I love it...and so do the kids who have taken over and been using it as a princess camp.



5) New deck, glorious weather and a birthday today can only mean one thing...BBQ!




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

6 comments:

  1. I'm cheerful too today. had my first article published in a newspaper. exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations Susie! That is absolutely fantastic! Is there anywhere we can read it?

    Oh and please slap me now...I still have your book sitting on my book shelf! I know its no good sitting there...It should me in the post! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the weight lose,the dress pattern looks great,looks like a great week bet you can't wait to get on your decking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your weight loss :)
    Have a great 'sunny' weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, I love that dress pattern.

    Is that your daughter? Isn't she stunning.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone...I'm very happy with my weight loss x

    And Michelle the girl with the purple hair is my Daughter the little blondie is my Granddaughter (My eldest Son's Daughter) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...