It has been a lovely week here in the Syder House and I have lots of reasons for being cheerful...
1) I lost 3LB at weight watchers this week which means almost a stone in three weeks so I'm thrilled...I've even bought a new vintage dress pattern from eBay ready for when I've lost another stone.
2) We have had our five year old Granddaughter staying over for the half term. We all totally adore her and really look forward to her visits and spending quality time with her.
3) While Granddaughter has been here she has learnt to ride her bike with no stabilisers...she is extremely proud of herself...Clever Girl!
4) Papa has finished building me a beautiful new deck in the garden all ready for the weekend. I love it...and so do the kids who have taken over and been using it as a princess camp.
5) New deck, glorious weather and a birthday today can only mean one thing...BBQ!