Tuesday, 14 June 2011

#Mumentum - Wicked Weekends

Good Morning Lovely people!

So how have we all done on our diets this week? Anyone been reaching for the biscuit barrel, had one, three or five too many wines or shovelled in bars of chocolate because you haven't got the cupboards stocked with the right snacks? 

Well I am guilty of at least one of the above last week and it is definitely the weekends that are to blame for me. I don't know what it is but I just really struggle to control myself for those two days of the week. I wouldn't say I really pig out but I know I'm not really sticking to my diet for Saturday and Sunday's and I've been getting away with it up until now, losing nearly a stone in four weeks but last weeks weigh in was a disappointment as I only lost 1.5lb instead of the 3lb I was hoping for. I know I would have lost 3lb if I had stuck to my diet over the weekend.

I really need to pull my socks up now because as the weight loss slows down I am in danger of it coming to a complete stand still if I don't 'behave' over the weekend. So more exercise for me this week and Liska has inspired me to drink more water  after reading her 'Drink more water' post.

Right, I'm off to read all your #Mumentum posts and get some tips and inspiration...Good Luck this week Lovely  Ladies x

9 comments:

  1. I actually think a loss of 1.5lb is brilliant especially if you have had some treats over the weekend.

    I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and I have come to the conclusion that we get so hung up about having these big weight losses each week that we lose sight of the bigger picture....I think this is were I have gone wrong in the past.

    I think we have to be realistic and that we are going to have good weeks and bad weeks and so with this in mind I am going to take a different approach to my weight loss this time.

    If we each lost just 1lb per week from now until Christmas, which less face it will be here before we know it then we would have lost 2 stone...now how fantastic would that be!

    Hope you have a great week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole,

    You are so right...A 1.5lb loss isn't bad atall and it is really motivating when you think that it would mean 2 stone by xmas. Thanks for that reminder...I needed that x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if the numbers aren'y going down as quickly as you'd like, they are still going down. That's definitely something to celebrate (in a low calorie way obviously!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, you are preaching to my heart and soul when talking about the struggle of weight loss!

    Love your blog and profile, I had to come by and say hello! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely! Slow progress is better than none. You still lost weight and had a treat as well, looks like things are getting into balance to me. See it as positive. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link to my water post sweet pea.

    Losing nearly a stone in four weeks is FABULOUS, and if it then tails off that is only natural.

    I know you didn't lose the 3 lb you were hoping for but isn't it great that you still lost something and didn't gain for example.

    1.5 lb a week is a healthy loss if you do it every week.

    I need to get moving to catch up with all you great ladies.

    Hugs, Liska x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think 1.5lb is an excellent loss after treats and you have been doing so well. Good luck this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How you doing then? I am having a crappy week. Must get motivated, need to sleep, that will make the differnece I know.

    Well done on the loss last week.

    Love the new header, you have like a header a week at the moment! lol

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle, I'm struggling too this week...not sure why, maybe its the rain... makes me want to reach for the carbs. Back on it strict tomoz!

    As for the constant header change lately, I had the same one for like three years then wanted a change and just couldn't get it right...Think Im finally happy with this one, lol.

    Luv n hugs x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...