Monday, 16 May 2011

Magpie Monday - This week at the Charity shop

Yay...Its Magpie Monday again and I did manage to get a few bargains this week at the charity shop.

Firstly I am in the process of decorating my bedroom in 1930's vintage style which means lots of lush linen including lacy, crocheted cushions. I spotted this gorgeous cover in immaculate condition for just 50p.


It is still so lovely a crisp white...I Love it!


I have been collecting more frames to complete my wall montage here and I picked up this retro frame for 50p. Still got a few more to get and then I need to start again for my bedroom wall montage that I want to do.


As you know I have a 'thing' for vintage Pyrex and a while back I got a whole box full for a fiver here. I spotted this lovely, large roasting pot in the 1960's  'Chelsea' design and of course I just had to have it. A bargain for £2.


So Why not pop over to Me and My Shadow and see what other Bargains The Magpies have bagged!
Me and My Shadow

16 comments:

  1. you are so lucky with your charity shop finds, I love the white lacy cushion cover, and I'm a sucker for picture frames, I have loads waiting to be used.
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cushion cover is so beautiful, what a find for just 50p :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50p - what a bargain. There would be at least £2 added on to the price round here. Great pyrex too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done well this week!

    Love the way you use your picture frames and I can't wait to see the bedroom when it's finished.

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cushion cover! I will be heading out to the charity shops later - hope there will be something left for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice find em Hope you left something for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cushion cover and you were lucky to find it in such wonderful condition, still white, white, white! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the cushion most of all. Pyrex is so practical so well worth picking up. Well done you. My booty is over at http://celebratingmums.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Pyrex dish, i have the old 60's roses one and adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow the cushion is beautiful and as for the pyrex dish ive got pyrex envy lol
    fab bargains well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the cushion, its sooooo gorgeous. I found lots of linen this week too. I think of you everytime I see pyrex xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cushion cover,what a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cushion cover was a steal. The cross stitch floss used on it was worth more than that.
    I enjoy that you have plans for items you go shopping for. I tend to pick up whatever catches my fancy and then look for a way to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cushion is simply beautiful what a great find and what a fantastic price! Love the pyrex dish too :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cushion cover and what a bargain! Thanks for visiting my blog. Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh oh oh!!! pyrex, white opaque....I adore it! (did you seen mine?) it's my new favourite thing! the cushion is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...