This weeks Listography over at Kate Takes 5 is 'Simple Pleasures'. I have quite a few as I'm a simple kinda girl...the small things in life always give me the most pleasure.
1) The Garden - I Love being outside in the garden especially on a warm sunny day. I love getting my hands dirty, taking in the rich earthy smells as I plant up my pots, baskets and sow my seeds. The garden gives me so much pleasure.
2) Laughing Kids - Watching the kids having fun and playing happily together is such a top pleasure, especially when they are rolling around laughing.
3) Sunsets - Watching the sunset is ace. Whenever I spot the sky looking a bit pink I grab Papa and the kids and make a dash for the Quayside. Sunsets always look better over water.
4) The Beach - I'm definitely a beach chic. I love the sea and sand...It makes me feel so free and chilled. Nothing beats sitting on the beach, especially in North Devon...Love it!
5) Long Country walks - Country walks are just the best. I love taking our Granddaughter for walks over the farm near us and watching the kids run free across he fields.
So what are your simple pleasures in life?