This weeks Listography over at the lovely Kate Takes 5 is 'Five Products I couldn't live without'.
1) First thing is my coffee. I'm a complete addict and a nightmare in the mornings if I haven't had a cup. Have you seen that hilarious retro sign...
That is soooo me in the mornings!
Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
2) My Sewing machine. My Lovely Auntie (JollyJilly) gave me my sewing machine and I use it almost daily. I Love it!
3) My crochet hook. I have been crocheting from the age of 11 so I'd be totally and utterly lost without my hook.
4) My Camera. It comes everywhere with me. I very rarely leave it at home and on a day trip I'll take at least 200 photo's. It drives everyone mad!
5) My walking Boots - I bought these at university (Geography student) and I still wear them ALL the time. Even though old now they are still waterproof, comfy and absolutely flippin fantastic...I Love, Love Love them!
P.S Kids I do usually tie my shoe laces!