Listography this week over at Kate Takes 5 is Five albums by Bands. Hands down this is my most difficult Listography so far. I have sooooo many favourite albums by different bands that it is impossible to just choose five so I've decided to take you back to the eighties when I first started listening to rock bands.
1) Ultimate favourite rock album ever is ACDC - Who Made Who. I love this album so much and I have many many memories of getting tiddly and head banging around mine & Papa's bedsit. Soooo wish we had camera phones back then it would be hilarious to look back on now.
2) Pink Floyd - The Wall. C'mon how many people haven't listened to this album. I used to know all the words to all the tracks but nowadays my brain is more than a little fuzzy.
3) Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell - Another great album with lots of memories attached from the past 25 or so years as it is still a regular favourite so I guess it will still keep producing memories for us in our house.
4) Def Leppard - Hysteria - Papa introduced me to Def Leppard back in 1987/88 when he played a video tape to me of 'pour some sugar on me', I was hooked immediately. We idolised Def Leppard so much so that Papa and my eldest Brother even ripped their bleached jeans to shreds just like our hero Joe Elliot.
Wit Woo...Sexy! Hahahaha They probably really do not appreciate being reminded of their fashion choices of the eighties. Papa even had a vest exactly the same as the one Joe Elliot (below) is wearing....
5) Inxs - Kick - I loved this album and listened to it over and over...another one I would party hard too (Back in the day!).
Pop over to the Lovely Kate at Kate Takes Five and check out everyone Else's Lists.