Thursday, 19 May 2011

Handmade Thursday - Kitchen curtains and Bunting
















Its been a while since I joined in with White Lily Green's Handmade Thursday mainly because I haven't really been making because I've been super busy in the garden. Anyway last week I painted my Kitchen pink and needed some new curtains so I made some using some gorgeous fabric made by prestigious.

I also decided to make some bunting to match. I love how they look together.


Pop over to White Lily Green for some more Handmades
Inspire Me Beautiful

10 comments:

  1. wow fantastic and pink kitchen how lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunting above the window looks lovely, like a little flag pelmet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love a bit of bunting. Competition time...??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone and Kate thats a Fab idea...I hadn't thought to give one away, think I'll do that over the next couple of weeks! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would make doing the washing up a pleasure!

    It looks amazing. I've posted today also using Prestigious fabric!

    Did I hear the word 'competition'??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty these are, love tge colours especially, that what my kitchen need now, a bit of personality FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look lovely, such pretty colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this project its so colourful.You have some fantatsic projects on your blog, I'd love for you to link some of them up to my blog link party this weekend, http://mumofalltrades.blogspot.com. Hope you can make it and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...