Wednesday, 18 May 2011

The Gallery - Mustachioed


This photo for Sticky Fingers The Gallery was taken about 18 years ago. It is my second Son and he was about two years old. I was always quite strict with giving the kids chocolate and sweets and never gave them milk chocolate although not so now, the kids have worn me down with the constant begging for choccy...yes I'm weak. Anyway my cousin was visiting one day and brought with her a carrier bag of goodies for Papa (He is a chocoholic). Leaving the bag on the kitchen floor we went out into the back garden. We were sitting and chatting for about five minutes when my cousin suddenly started laughing "I think someone has found the chocolate!" The poor kid looked deprived as he shovelled in the chocolate bar in the process giving himself a chocolate moustache...was so funny and a fond memory.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely memory to treasure, great picture too. I have a similar one of my son when eating yoghurt at about the same age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are my favourite kinds of moustaches x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh bless him! Great tache too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, looks like he tried to shovel the whole bar in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so much like our little man!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...