Wednesday, 11 May 2011

The Gallery - chilled out

There are loads of photo's that I could have gone with for this weeks Gallery theme 'chilled out' over at Sticky Fingers. I am a strong believer in chilling out for sanity sake and I was gonna go with photo's of fish & chips on the beach, BBQ's, My sewing table, A bottle of Vino in the garden or my crochet hook but then I remembered these photo's of Papa, My Brother Mr T and my second Son.

They were taken last summer while the weather was scorching. "The kids are desparate for a new pool" says Papa. So off he goes and buys them a new pool. The kids were all out so he was excited to surprise them "Lets get it all filled up before they get home...Then they can dive right in" I left him to it and went about finishing my chores. A while had past and I thought I'd go see how he was getting along and this is what I found...


"Gotta test it out and make sure it's all ok for the kids" He said. I rolled my eyes and carried on with what I was doing. Some more time past and I thought to myself "Where's Papa, He can't still be in that pool!" As I walked into the garden this is what I saw...


Apparantly they were testing it out for space...Totally chilled out on a hot summers day.

11 comments:

  1. wait until they fill it with ice and use it as a "beer cooler" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had the right idea...looks very chilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...this made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, this made me laugh! What a good idea though! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaa! They just need beer and ice now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome. They look like they are chilling in the hot tub. But I guess it's the "cool tub." :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant post! My OH is very similar when it come sto pools and trying them out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...