Thursday, 7 April 2011

Reasons to be cheerful




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

1) My First reason to be cheerful this week is of course the glorious weather we have been having. I really do liven up when the sun shines and I love that our little town by the river buzzes to life as Easter approaches. Talking of Easter, the kids break up from school this week which means we get to spend some quality time not just with our own kids but our gorgeous Granddaughter too who will be coming to stay.


2) What does the Sun bring? Barbeques and lots of them! I love to eat out in the garden and not just for BBQ's but even drinking my coffee out there is a reason enough to be cheerful.


3) Gardening. I love this time of year as I get mucky and muddy in the garden as my seedlings start to appear. I can organise what I'll be growing over the lottie and I feel invigorated as I dig earth and plant my seeds. Being out in the garden listening to the hens clucking away puts me in such a good mood and a relaxed state of mind. 



4 comments:

  1. The sun and light evenings cheer my sould too and it is great to hbe able to go out and enjoy even if just with a sit and a cuppa.
    I wish I could get into gardening especially as we now have a smallholding that I should really make us of.
    I too feel that time with family is to be appreciated and have reached out to wider family members recently
    My reasons to be chirpy are over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time you mention you are a Grandma I think 'no way!'. The sun makes me suepr happy too. Enjoy the holidays.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. mumsarcade - Once you start getting into the gardening it does become addictive x

    And Michelle - I'm wayyyyy too young to be a Nan, and still struggle to believe it sometimes, lol x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...