Wednesday, 13 April 2011

The Gallery - Tomorrow

The theme for this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Fingers is 'Tomorrow'
      "Red sky at night, shepherd's delight, Red sky in morning, sailor's warning."

Tomorrow the Sun will be Shining!



"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~ Audrey Hepburn


14 comments:

  1. Wow what a perfect shot - and i just LOVE your quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!!! Oh what a photograph and what a scene! Really hope your tomorrow is indeed a pearler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sayings and great shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photo and reminds me of that bit in the Bible about how God gives his gift to rich and poor, good and bad or something like that anyway.
    Thoughtful words too from someone I already liked. Thanks for sharing.
    My attempt is at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In our house it is 'shepherds warning'.

    Great picture. I believe in pink too. Have to, with 4 girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely picture, such great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photo is absolutely beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb photo and those quotes are superb. Such a truly fab Gallery entry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photo! I love that poem too, I always say it when the sky is a deep red at night. Makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picture and great quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe thats the nicest quote I read today :0)
    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...