Wednesday, 20 April 2011

The Gallery - My Blog


This weeks Gallery theme over at Sticky Fingers is 'My Blog'. Picking just one photo that sums up my blog was just too difficult so I made a bit of a collage.

My Blog is where I go to store our precious memories as a family. It is where I go to chat to friends. It is where I go to get advice, go for inspiration, go to laugh and to cry. My Blog has been a massive part of my life for the past three years and I have blogged everything from our fun day trips to heart breaking grief, from gardening and keeping chickens to writing reviews and cooking and sewing.

My Blog represents Togetherness as a Family.

12 comments:

  1. Clever you! Lovely collage, I had such trouble picking a photo, wish I'd thought of this! It sums your lovely blog up perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to show your family, it sums everything up in one picture and the words complete it :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous post! I love all those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sums up the many facets to this blog - perfectly. great photos - as always clever Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collage. Great pics. It must bring back such memories for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that a blog stores memories, how amazing for our children. Fab collage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your collage. Honest and true were the words that sprang into my mind as I looked at it.
    My try is over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous collage -so colourful. I didn't know you'd been writing for 3 years, well done, I have a lot of back reading to do one day! When I have the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your collage - it contains some wonderful photos. Sums up your blog perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, only just catching up in my google reader. What a truly lovely collage and a great post. I knew there would be chickens in there somewhere :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi em Ive tagged you??? lol you in Mrs listers Q & A xx no idea what
    that means but read my blog x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...