Wednesday, 27 April 2011

The Gallery - Green

For this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Fingers I thought I'd use a photo of our Bouncy Boxer Dog, Luna as we are approaching her 9th birthday.

We have know Luna since the day she was born, her Mum Flower belonged to a friend of ours. I had been telling the kids for years "NO DOGS!" then when I saw Luna's cute little face I melted, my defences were down and the kids took full advantage.

Luna came home with us and has been like a 5th child ever since. To be honest she is a miserable ole bag and moans at everyone new who comes to the house, warning them that she is the boss in our home so don't step out of line, lol.
People are often a little wary of her at first but once they get to know her they often fall head over heels in love with her.

Luna drives me absolutely crazy as she constantly gets under my feet, drinks water from the loo and farts her backside off but I do love her to bits and will really miss her when she is no longer around. I took this photo a couple of weeks back on a hot sunny day over the farm fields where she rolled and played in the long Green Grass. Our Lovely Loopy Luna.

20 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo, the green is so vibrant! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green grass looks very lush and vibrant! Great oho to and a luna is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tribute to Luna and a gorgeous photo. She sounds a character! The grass is so green. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I want a dog! I would be perfectly happy with a farting, toilet drinking one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luna is beautiful and I love the contrast of the yellow dandelions against the green grass - really beautiful; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bless. Boxers are a funny old breed, they usually don't grow up until about 5 minutes before they die of old age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww lovely Luna. I used to live with a boxwe dog called Poppy who was daft as a brush and babysat my cat's kittens whilst she went of galavanting!!! Amazing dogs (says the cat woman)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely picture and what a great name, the bright green grass makes for a striking photo :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a gorgeous photo. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Luna is gorgeous. I know what you mean - my dog (Betty) is 14 now and since Christmas she's gone really down hill. I don't think she'll be with us for long and I'm going to be broken x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely photo and our dog sounds just like your's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww she looks an absolute star! :)
    I never thought I'd ever have a dog either as I'd always been a cat person but we had Arnold the Border Terrier last August and never a day goes by that he doesn't make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She looks like a happy soul in that pic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Luna! She looks very comfy there. Boxer loving also appears on my entry this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a hugable dog, gorgeous. Beautiful, beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...