Saturday, 5 March 2011

Pixum Review - Photo Puzzle





I am obsessed with photography and anything different that I can use my photo's for really appeals to me.


Ordering with Pixum is really easy and it literally takes only minutes to upload the photo.



The only difficulty is actually trying to decide which photo to use in the first place. I finally decided on one from our recent day trip to Kensington Gardens. I thought it would make a great keepsake from our day out.

It arrived very quickly, within seven days and was packaged in a compact and brightly coloured box.

I
nside the box I found the puzzle pieces and a copy of the original photo so we could refer to it as we put the puzzle together.
Papa got stuck in straight away as he does enjoy a puzzle and often helps the kids out with theirs. Then 'The Teenager' came in and joined in too helping her Dad put the last few pieces together.

The quality is really very good and considering how big the photo is blown up to (30cms x 45cms) it retains all its picture quality. If you can see in the photo it has a nice glossy sheen to the print on the puzzle too.

Our other Daughter and friends came into the lounge to take a look and were all impressed. They thought having a puzzle as a keepsake of our day trip was a fab idea.

It can be put away for future use or you could even frame it which I might look into doing.









Pro's
- User friendly website and ordering service
- Good value for money at £10.99
- Makes a nice gift or keepsake for someone who enjoys puzzles
- Great way to use your favourite photo's
- Kept Papa entertained all Saturday morning





Cons
To be honest we really can not think of any cons to this product...We Loved it.
Thankyou Pixum



This product was sent to me free of any charge. I have received no financial reward for writing this review and as a family we always give an honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...