Thursday, 10 March 2011

Handmade Thursday

There's a great new 'Thursday Handmade' link up over at White Lily Green's blog called 'Inspire me Beautiful'. I love this idea as I am always on the look out for inspiration so I can't wait to see every ones lovely handmade goodies.
So firstly my sofa was in desperate need of cushions and I went through my stash of fabric and decided to make good use of it. I love union jack designs so started with that and the rest just followed.



I Love the union jack cushion so much that I wanted to make some mini ones as bunting.
I have since moved this from the fire mantle for fear of burning the house down.


Then I thought I'd use the fabric left to make a matching blind for my small lounge window.


Pop over to White Lily Green for some more handmade creations...click the lovely button to take you straight over there.

Inspire Me Beautiful

7 comments:

  1. I really love these, I only wish I wasn't so cack handed with the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! I'm in love!!! I really wish I could sew, I can't even work a sewing machine!

    Loving all the union jacks, and that blind is stunning!

    Thanks so much for linking up and sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cushions, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever indeedy!

    I'm so ham-fisted with my machine I can only dream of making stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're obviously very talented! Wish I could make things like that. I especially love your flag cushion cover! Just bobbed over as part of Tracey's Handmade Thursday. Nice to meet you! :O) x Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. runs in the family lol beautiful like its owner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I love you even more. These are beautiful. And I WANT those Russian dolls SO much - they are exactly the same ones as I had when I was a little girl. I still don't know what happened to mine :( x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...