Wednesday, 16 March 2011

The Gallery - Tree's

The theme for this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Finger's is Tree's. I am lucky enough to have a huge eucalyptus tree at the bottom of my garden and these photo's were taken by me last summer. It really is beautiful and in certain lights, especially when it rains on a sunny day the colour of the bark glows.






The bark turns shades of vibrant red, orange and different greens. It really is lovely. The kids love this old tree too and that is why Papa built them a tree house from recycled palets around it. In the summer they spend a lot of time playing all over the tree.


Pop over to sticky fingers and check out all the other tree's in The Gallery.



10 comments:

  1. That is a great backyard tree. Every backyard with kids should have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic tree, I always wanted a tree house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Agree with Christie, every kid should have a tree in their back garden, and this one is fab! My son would LOVE it! The Perfect tree house tree me thinks ;D X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tree! We moved to a new build house and the neighbourhood is tree-less. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing bark colours on that tree! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I'm so jealous you have this in your back garden....that's definitely a super addition for any family! I bet that tree has some tales to tell ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love eucalyptus trees - I had more pictures of them from my trips to Australia than just about anything else. Lucky you having one in your back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know they grew over here - bet it smells lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...