Wednesday, 23 March 2011

The Gallery - Education

For this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Fingers the theme is Education so I thought I'd use a photo of when I was happiest with my education. I went to a lovely junior school and here I was about 7-8 yrs old and we had just made little Christmas decorations from the lids of dairylea triangles boxes. I loved school at this point and all the kids in my class were fab and thanks to facebook I am in touch with quite a lot of them again. Happy Days!





Little me






10 comments:

  1. What a lovely pic full of gappy smiles! And what a small class: no wonder you were happy there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandrine....this wasn't my whole class they split us into groups. There were about 30 kids in my class x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you can't beat kids posing for the camera - I used to grin like this too. Lovely pics x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My primary school had very small classes too and the while school was tiny!
    Lovely pics - you look very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the old photos and these are such happy ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww bless you, such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...