Friday, 18 February 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful

Its my first time of joining in Reasons to be cheerful 1, 2, 3 over at Mummy From The Heart. I like the idea of thinking of things that have made us cheerful throughout the week...It encourages us to think positive and that cheers me up in itself.
1) Firstly as you all know we were lucky enough to have tickets to attend Justin Biebers movie premier at London's O2. I know I know I haven't stopped going on about it but I now have a serious case of Bieber Fever. It was an amazing day/evening. We got to meet a few stars, walk the red (purple) carpet and the girls got to be in the same room as The Bieber. Truly Grateful for the opportunity.

2) Secondly My Hens are laying again...Seven eggs in two days! It means the weather is warming up and spring is in the air. This makes me very happy.

3) Thirdly its half term! Yippee schools out! Which means we get to spend quality time with our precious Granddaughter. Can't wait to see her. This makes me ecstatic.


Check out some other reasons to be cheerful from the linky list below.
So what reasons do you have to be cheerful this week?



8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful half term with your granddaughter. Yay for the eggs...roll on Springtime! Glad the girls enjoyed their Bieber experience! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehar I can't wait till we manage to get our hens. Enjoy half term x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that spring is on its way definitely raises a cheer in this house. Have a wonderful half term with your Granddaughter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great reasons! Love your blog, I've been having a wee browse around. This is a great meme to take part in. It always cheers me up for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always try to find one postive thing a week otherwise I'd go crazy!! Spring on the way always makes my happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photographs and your reasons. Grandchildren are great aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Reasons To Be Cheerful Mama S - it is such a good blog hop....and what great reasons. That photo of the girls is priceless, such great expressions!

    Have a wonderful half term week with your Granddaughter

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, thanks for joining in.

    Freshly laid eggs, yum!

    Have a great half term. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...