So this is my second week of joining in Kates Listography. Us Mums (and Nans) love lists don't we. I'm always writing lists, even if I don't use them I get some kind of Mummy therapy by writing them. So of course with it being Valentines this week the list today is for things we would love to be given.
1. My Kitchen painted - I have the paint. Its Fairy dust pink but Papa just hasn't had the time to get it done, bless him.
2. A foot massage - I'm such a sucker for being rubbed up. I just love it!
3. Vivienne of Holloway - Swing Dress with petticoat. Now for some virtual window shopping. Oh God how I long for one of her dresses and when I've lost weight I'll be getting one...I promise
2. Irregular Choice - Lola Handbag. Of course I would need a pretty bag to go with it. I just love this cute handbag...simply Gorgeous!
3. Irregular Choice Shoes - Trinklettina design. And what about shoes I hear you cry...Oh God yeah, so how about these... aren't they adorable? Shoe porn at its best!
Pop over to Kate Takes 5 here and have a`look at everyone Else's love lists.