Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Listography - Five Favourite Films

This weeks Listography over at Kate Takes 5 is Five Favourite movies. Its quite difficult to name just five as I'm a complete movie buff so I have at least 20 favourites but here's five for now.
1) Desperately Seeking Susan (1985)
Definitely my ultimate favourite movie! I was crazy about Madonna when I was a teenager. Posters covered every possible corner of my bedroom (including the ceiling). I remember going to the cinema several times to watch this movie with my pals. I was 15 and dressed like My idol...Madonna.




2) Mamma Mia
C'mon who doesn't love the movie Mamma Mia? Everyone I know loves it and sings along...Even the men in my family. Fabulous feel good film...I Love Love Love it!


3) Candy
Oh this movie is special...It always makes me cry. Heath Ledger is amazing in it. Its an Australian film about a poet and art student who fall in love a live a very bohemian lifestyle.
They are heroin addicts...The drug causing utter chaos and despair to them both.




4) Serendipity
Oh I Love this movie...Such a slushy film of true love and fate and how two people are destined to be together. Soul mates. Sloppy Mush at its best!




5) Nativity
OMG...This is one of the funniest movies ever! Full of adorable cute, funny kids and their hilarious adventure with their teachers as they chaotically organise their schools Nativity...Absolutely Fabulous!




Pop over to Kate Takes 5 blog and check out everyone elses list.

10 comments:

  1. Ah Mama Syder - I always smile when your name appears on my list! Never heard of Candy (why?) but it sounds right up my street.
    Bet you looked great as Madonna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I haven't seen Candy either! I fancy it too. I love Madonna! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm so checking Candy out - not heard of that one either.

    As for Nativity, I've been wanting to see that for ages but haven't got around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choices *looks to see if Candy is on Lovefilm*
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my born to post. Looking forward to meeting you at the conference x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection (although I also haven't heard of Candy). Desperately Seeking Susan brings a flood of memories of lace fingerless gloves, backcombed hair, and hours infront of the mirror singing into a hairbrush. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh that's hard, I'm not really a film lover but do have some faves. I haven't heard of Candy but will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your film choices! I've never heard of Candy either but will look it up.

    I love Serendipity (even though Lars makes me want to vomit a bit).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh please check Candy out...It is Fab...Have the tissues handy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can testify to Emma being Madonna at 15...complete with the lacy arm things....I just knew that film would pop up somewhere! And Serendipity......sigh.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha...Thanks for stopping by Jo.I remember us all going to see the Madonna film like it was yesterday...Happy, carefree days, lots of fond memories! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...