Tuesday, 22 February 2011

The Gallery - Expressions

When I saw this weeks theme for The Gallery over at Sticky Fingers two photo's immediately sprung to mind. I couldn't decide which one to use so I'm going with them both. In fact I have a whole family who love to pull all manner of expressions when being photographed and I have tons of funny facial photo's. I've started with The Queen of our Family...my Nan who is so full of character and makes me crack up laughing all the time. Here she is showing off her false teeth during a family lunch.




The second one is My Baby pulling a very perplexed expression. Another member of my family who is so funny and always pulling a face.

16 comments:

  1. I don't know which is funniest lol. Does your Nan know she's going to be famous now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...My Nan loves being the centre of attention, rightly where she deserves to be, lol...bless her x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the one of your nan. me and my kids always pull daft faces when having pics taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What a riot! And your daughter's face is priceless! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'em both - pictures capture them brilliantly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Nan looks like such a character! Great pics! Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these photos - esp the one of your Nan! My Grandad does the same with his (top) false teeth... it cracks us all up. What a gorgeous girlie you have too x PS I'm your 100th follower... do I get a prize? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really funny photos - thanks for sharing with us on such a gloomy damp day - well it is here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that first photo is hilarious - brilliant !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh they are both brilliant aren't they? Hard to choose a favourite they a both sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant! my granny used to make her false teeth wobble. cracked me up every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe your Nan looks like a right laugh! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both brilliant pix, I can't choose which is funniest. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL!! 2 funny! I love that g-ma pose and your baby is so ADOREABLE!*smile* I gave you some love on ma blog. I wanted to Award you with a Stylish & Versatile Blogger award! *smile* You rock ma!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got to love a nan with a sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...