Wednesday, 9 February 2011

The Gallery - 24 Hrs


First thing First....COFFEE

oh and Porridge!
Hanging out the washing!

Washing up the breakfast things...Groan!


Feeding the Hens...delightful!

Making beds & Cleaning Baby's room...Yikes!


Cutting & pressing ready to sew


I Love my sewing machine...mwah!






Time for fresh air and burn some flab!

After dinner we chill by the fire


Oh Mum...Its been a tough day!



I really do live the High Life!
Please Pop over to Sticky Fingers and take a look at everyone elses past 24 hrs








4 comments:

  1. Really love the old fasioned
    look of the pictures. Lovely shots all around

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look to your photos is that some clever app?
    I think your day is one that many of us face, well apart from the chickens I don't have any of those to feed!
    Lovely to catch a glimpse into your life x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura & Jenny. And Jenny I did the photos in photo shop. I tweaked the colours and added a vintage frame x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and a great insight to your day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...