Monday, 7 February 2011

For my love of Vintage


I must say I have a complete obsession with Kitchenalia. I love vintage kitchen wares and everything (apart from my kettle) was purchased in charity shops for a couple of pounds each. The green tea cup is part of a four set and is 1950's, The red hanging cups are retro 80's, the saucepan is judgeware from the 40's, green dinner plates are art deco woodsware Beryl that I adore and only use for best. I just can not resist anything like this when I'm in the charity shop...It drives Papa barmy!



I'm taking part in Me and My shadows new Linky Magpie Monday...Fabulous idea and I wish it every success. I'll be linking up every week with my many second hand bargains.




8 comments:

  1. OOOH! Love your blog. I can feel a whole new obsession coming on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thankyou so much Karen...Yours is Fab too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up!

    I have a couple of those saucepans :0)

    Love, love your style, thanks for supporting Magpie Monday. Mwah! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire your strong sense of style. Fantastic!
    QWERTY Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Missie Lizzie and Qwerty Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. foudn you via magpie Monday!! What a FABULOUS Blog!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that 50s blue colour cup & saucer, gorgeous! I don't have a tea set, I'll have to keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *smile* Love the color mix in the pic...plus I wanted to stop in and say "Hello!" Hope ALL is well with you and your family. *smile* Stay Blessed..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...