Wednesday, 19 January 2011

The Gallery - Mother Nature



I really struggled to pick a photo for this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Fingers
The theme is Mother Nature and as a keen walker and a huge Fan of Mother Nature I have thousands of Nature photo's.
I decided to go with a photo from My favourite place...Yeah Yeah you guessed it, North Devon. The seagulls diving for fish as I watch from the quayside. This was something I did most days when I lived down there but sunny days I'd spend a little longer watching them as they thrust upwards into the blue skies and soar back down into the sea to hunt for fish.
It was a scene I never tired of.
UPRHZ6AP6YNT



5 comments:

  1. Perfect. What could be a better way to use this prompt than to show a photo of your favourite place in Mother Nature?! I understand what you mean about never growing tired of watching something like this--entertaining and enchanting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a beautiful scene. I'd love to visit Devon. Hopefully someday soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. It's great when you find somewhere you're truly content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great pictyure. I wish I could have been there to see it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! It gave me inspiration to go to my favorite nature place and take a picture to post! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...