Friday, 21 January 2011

A Day in my life


For Today...


Outside my window... Although still bitterly cold The sun is trying not to say goodnight as my neighbours chat and laugh



I am hearing...Music coming from my teenage Daughters bedroom as she jumps around shaking the ceiling lights.



I am thinking...decorating my bedroom. I've decided to go with yellow after picking up some gorgeous vintage sheets yesterday. They will match my candlewick bedspread beautifully.



I am thankful for...My wonderful husband and all that he does for me.



I am wearing...Black leggings, a sage green top, black long cardi and bright pink (odd) socks.



I am creating...Always lots - but making a start on new kitchen curtains.



I am remembering...That I once had a good relationship with all my Brothers.



I am going...to put on my muddy walking boots and go for an evening stroll along the river after dinner and burn off some calories.



I am currently reading...Songbird - The Eva Cassidy biography.



I am hoping...that I lose lots of weight before I'm fitted for my bridesmaid dress in July.



On my mind... My poor Nan after just getting off the phone from her and the recent loss of her sister My Aunt Pink.



Noticing that...my windows seriously need cleaning!



Pondering these words...

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back." Author Unknown



From the kitchen...washing up, kids chatting to Papa, kettle whistling and tea being served.



Around the house...Apart from decorating my bedroom we need to paint the Kitchen...It will be fairy dust pink.



One of my favorite things...Definitely my sewing machine that was a gift from my Auntie Jill.



A few plans for the rest of the week...well its Friday so I will be enjoying a glass of vino in the company of good friends. I'm also planning on braving the lottie to check on what work needs doing...ie; lots of digging!







Pop over To a Simple Womans blog and check out the other entries or maybe even join in yourself.

1 comment:

  1. The mind keeps moving! *smile* Thamk U for sharing your thoughts..
    Have a Blessed filled Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...