Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Boxing Day

Boxing Day was very special to us this year as I met my Step sister Miss J again for the first time in 23 yrs and her son Master T for the for the first time ever.
Miss J's father was my Mum's 2nd husband and was my step father for 10 yrs.
We lost touch years ago around the time Mum divorced her Dad.
We also had our Brother Mr D visit us with his adorable Daughter Miss R


My eldest in the middle of My Two Brothers


Papa and our two sons


Cousins meeting for the first time



We had a Great time and we are very happy to have our Sister back in our lives.
A very memorable Day!





3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time for your family.

    I met my half brother again in 2001 after having not seen him since 1965! He lives in Canada and I live in the UK. We are still in touch by email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! Great to have you back vsiting. It's a strange world we live in. I was contactd a few months ago by an 8 yo nephew in London that almost nobody knew about. We email each other every week now. He is a wee pet.

    Talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi found your blog at the Global Hop and noticed you were in essex. being from the UK I thought I'd come and say hello then I snooped about your lovely blog and became a follower.
    Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted to welcome you.
    Warm wishes
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com – the blog that gives you laughter lines. (Has that put you off?)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...