Tuesday, 28 December 2010

A Present to yourself - Reverb10

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.
(Author:





For this Reverb10 I didnt use photo's of me from the past year as any from this year do not reflect who I really am due to my weight issue so I used some photo's from the past 20 years.
Firstly I am a Wife, Mother and Sister.
For many years my Brothers were like My children and I have Loved them as if they are.
This photo was taken about 18 years ago in Centre parcs.
We all love it there...And used to go in big groups with our Mum, cousins & family friends.
Centre parcs is a big part of who we are and holds many many memories for us.
The first time we went was 22 yrs ago and every year after that until five years ago.
We only havent been the past couple of years due to moving house twice and skinting our purse.



Secondly I am a Granddaughter, Daughter and Grandmother.
This is the only photo I have of us all together.

Lastly I am just Me...
This is me in My favourite place in the whole World...
Appledore.
I am the most chilled in this photo that I think I've ever been.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...