Saturday, 18 December 2010

Reverb10 - Catch up

Having a bit of a catch up with the reverb10 prompts, been so busy the past couple of days christmas shopping.

December 16 – Friendship
How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst? (Author: Martha Mihalick)
This has been a big issue for me this year. Friends who were previously good friends have prooved to be not so good after all, this past year. I was forced to cut myself off.
My perspective has changed...I realized that this world holds a whole lot of self absorbed people.

December 17 – Lesson Learned
What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward? (Author: Tara Weaver)
Well...I't turns out I can grow my own veggies and its not that difficult.
I've learnt that anything is possible.
Next year I will grow a bigger crop.

December 18 – Try
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)
Making my own cold processed soaps. I've wanted to do this for some time now and I did try it this year but I didnt really have the right ingredients and it failed.
Next year I will put more effort into it and make lots of soaps for next yrs xmas pressies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...