Thursday, 30 December 2010

Facebook Weekly weigh-in Group


As most of you know I have put on a lot of weight over the past four years and I really need to lose it not only for health reasons but also because I am to be a bridesmaid for my Cousin next september.

I am starting up a weekly weigh-in group on Facebook...Not to disclose our weight but how much we lose each week. We will have a dedicated day when we will report on the group wall what we have lost that week. We will all weigh ourselves on the same day for an incentive to stick to a diet and to offer support to eachother.
Dieting is sooooo boring when going it alone and we tend to give up too quickly. We can offer eachother tips, recipes, motivation and support...
We Can Do this ...We can lose the weight next year!
No more excuses!
Lets make 2011 our year for losing the extra weight we are carrying!


We need a Group name so here are a few suggestions from other interested ladies I've created a poll so we can vote on what we want our group to be called.



Facebook Weekly Weigh-in Group Name?






4 comments:

  1. I would love to join this effort. I am officially starting on Jan 2nd. Can I have a link please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard...Just add me on Facebook (Link on the right) and I'll send you an invite to join the group within the next few days. I think most of us are starting our diets on the 2nd x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join...can you send me an invite?

    My diet starts tomorrow too though I am taking more care today :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of Course you can join... all welcome. I'll send you an invite on the 2nd xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...