Tuesday, 21 December 2010

December 20 – Beyond Avoidance.
What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) (Author: Jake Nickell)


Definitely losing weight! It has been a major avoidance issue all year. I have never been this big and I am struggling in my skin. I can literally feel myself inside grasping to get out and be 'Me' again. I haven't deliberately avoided going on a diet...I've just been lazy about it and lacked will power.

I will drag myself back...emotionally & mentally I am feeling so 'awake' and for the first time in years I feel switched back on so I now need to feel just as good physically.

I will Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...