Monday, 13 December 2010

Action - Reverb10



December 13 – Action
When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?
(Author: Scott Belsky)



I have never regarded exercise as an enemy like the poster above says...Quite the opposite. I've always thought of it as a friend to my body. When I do exercise I thoroughly enjoy it. Its motivation I lack at the moment.

I have an obsessive personality so most things I do easily become addictions.
Exercise used to be an addiction for me.
I was a complete fitness freak and would work out every chance I got.
I was slim, fit and healthy...and mentally I felt strong and on top of the world.

The action I need to take is to get myself back in that zone.

The Exercise Zone.

Once I'm there the healthy eating follows...
Exercise boosts confidence and self esteem.
As you start to feel more energetic you tend to eat less.

Sounds easy right?

I wish it was!

But this is my aspiration for 2011...

Getting back in The Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...