Sunday, 10 October 2010

My New Coffee Table

One of our neighbours took Papa down the River on his boat searching for Driftwood for home making projects. Papa has been saying for a while that he wants to make us a coffee table. We didn't really need a new one as the old one was fine but I wanted a more rustic look for our Living room and I really dislike paying out for things the family do not need unless they are real bargains that I might find on ebay or at our local charity shop.


Papa worked so hard and with the help of another neighbour of ours he created a beautiful new table.
I love it!
Clever Papa X


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, thanks for becoming a follower it is so nice to meet new people. I love your new table, just the sort of thing my DH does and so much better than anything you can buy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...