Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Mummy's Boys

Sitting on my sofa, coffee in one hand, Browsing Blogs with the other when Life as Mum's recent entry caught my eye here
Her Beautiful photo's took me back to a time when My two boys were little (Above pic)

They are 19 & 20 now and to be honest I just dont know where the time has gone.
This photo only feels like yesterday...Not 15 yrs ago!
I so wish I could have a day back with those two little boys and give them big cuddles and kisses (They are no longer keen on Mummy's kisses, lol)
Oh and to spend the day at the park pushing them on the swings and watching them running around and giggling would be heaven...I would savour every second of that day.

If your kids are still little then please enjoy every minute with them because time stands still for no-one...before you know it they are all grown up and you are missing their exhausting childhood.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos. I can't believe he's almost one. I remember the moment he was placed in my arms like it was yesterday. The past year has passed more quickly than any other. I know the next 17 will pass just as quickly. I'm trying to savor each moment. I would stop time if I could... just dwell in this season of our lives forever. Thank you for reminding me to treasure this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking thru old photo's and getting caught up in time with my memories. Another lovely post - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking thru old photo's and getting caught up in time with my memories. Another lovely post - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make it my business to enjoy these precious years, cause as you say life has a tendency to wizz by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou everyone for your comments
    And 'The mum' Im sure you dont need reminding to treasure your moments with your lovely little boy.
    I personally didnt realize when mine were little how much I would miss those times 15 yrs later...even the days when I was pulling my hair out with tiredness, lol! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...