Thursday, 25 February 2010

Whats in My Bag?

I got this idea from Make Do Mum Here
I actually have 3 bags that I use
It depends what Im doing
But The above Bag is the one I like to use the most
I thought it was going to be a lot more cluttered that it was
I was pleasantly surprized...
Anyway as you can see I have
Gloves...Hate to feel cold
A Tampax...Hate to get caught short
Tissues...Im always blowing my nose
My Purse...Full of everything but Money
Pen Drive...Full of photo's & School work for Kay
Keys...Full of Keyrings that were gifts from various people
Business cards...Tattooists and Craft people
My Mobile...Which has a Flat Battery (As usual)
And lastly My Camera that in this pic is in my Hand!

2 comments:

  1. That is very minimalistic, you put me to shame ha ha! I'm glad you did it as I love being nosey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great idea, I try and keep duplicate items in all my various bags (tissues for little dirty hands, chapstick, pens, eyeliner, a little mirror in case I get something in my eye, straws, and a folderable reusable shopping bags are some of the regular things you would find in my bag/s), then all I have to do is move my wallet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...