Saturday, 20 February 2010

Thankyou Kella

Firstly I would like to apologise for neglecting my blog recently...I am opening an etsy shop and Ive been so busy creating stock...You just wouldnt believe!

While I was away My lovely new friend  Kella
left me not one but two blog awards! I am absolutely thrilled to accept them.

The first one (above) is the all that Glitters award and Kella passed it onto me because my blog glitters to her...Thankyou Thankyou Kella...I am truly honored.

My second award is The Happiness award (below) and I am so pleased that my blog creates some happiness for others...Thankyou again Kella.



The Rules of this award are:
1. link back to the giver of the award
2. List ten things that make me Happy

  • My Darling Husband (Who I adore just as much today as I did 22 yrs ago)
  • My 4 Beautiful children (Who I cherish and appreciate)
  • My Gorgeous Grandaughter (Who brightens my day and makes me smile)
  • My Dog Luna (Who mostly drives me Mad but couldnt be without)
  • My Extended Family (Who's company I always enjoy)
  • My artistic and creative abilities (Life would be a little duller without them)
  • My individuality (I have always yearned to be a bit different)
  • Memories of My Lovely Mum (Who I my heart aches for everyday)
  • My childhood (I am the older sister to 5 brothers...My childhood was an adventure)
  • My Life (It is so precious and there to be enjoyed)
3. I must pass this award onto other bloggers who's blogs always make me happy...
The MacCarthaigh Family
Life is a journey not a destination
The Betazoids
Pink Slippers
The Thompsons
Blackberry Rambles
The Random mumblings of a Disorganised Me!
This is My Life
Cornish Beach Brummie
And Of course The giver of my awards... Kella's Blog always makes me smile

6 comments:

  1. I am honoured! Thank you for this lovely award! The feeling is mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Thanks for your award. I love it and it's one thing that makes me happy lol!

    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me with the award! I'm glad that you enjoy my blog.

    I hope you will not mind, I decided at the beginning not to "pass on" awards. I know that may spoil some fun. :(

    I can't wait to see your Etsy store!! You must post a link as soon as we can see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yah, so thats where you disappeared too.

    Is the shop open yet don't forget to link back to your blog and vice versa when you do launch it.

    Are you planning to join a UK based site as well, I think the best known one over here is Folksy have you heard of them? I'm seriously thinking of trying them.

    Anyway will chat soon once you get your foot off the presser foot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award. Sure is a nice feeling to know that my blog makes you happy.

    Can't wait to see what you've been creating.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am like the rudest blogger ever! I am so sorry! I just went through my emails and found out I got an award from you!!!! THANK YOU!THANK YOU! And congratulations on your award too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...