While I was away My lovely new friend Kella
left me not one but two blog awards! I am absolutely thrilled to accept them.
The first one (above) is the all that Glitters award and Kella passed it onto me because my blog glitters to her...Thankyou Thankyou Kella...I am truly honored.
My second award is The Happiness award (below) and I am so pleased that my blog creates some happiness for others...Thankyou again Kella.
The Rules of this award are:
1. link back to the giver of the award
2. List ten things that make me Happy
- My Darling Husband (Who I adore just as much today as I did 22 yrs ago)
- My 4 Beautiful children (Who I cherish and appreciate)
- My Gorgeous Grandaughter (Who brightens my day and makes me smile)
- My Dog Luna (Who mostly drives me Mad but couldnt be without)
- My Extended Family (Who's company I always enjoy)
- My artistic and creative abilities (Life would be a little duller without them)
- My individuality (I have always yearned to be a bit different)
- Memories of My Lovely Mum (Who I my heart aches for everyday)
- My childhood (I am the older sister to 5 brothers...My childhood was an adventure)
- My Life (It is so precious and there to be enjoyed)
The MacCarthaigh Family
Life is a journey not a destination
The Random mumblings of a Disorganised Me!
This is My Life
Cornish Beach Brummie
And Of course The giver of my awards... Kella's Blog always makes me smile